Due to changing pandemic guidelines, we are currently unable to accept clients from outside of Massachusetts without a COVID test. Clients traveling from other states would require Negative COVID test results dated within 5 days prior to their schedule appointment. Our apologies for any inconvenience!
Good Mojo Tattoos has always adhered to the strictest of safety standards, now in the "age of Covid" we have had to add to these safety protocols. We, like many of you, hope that not all of these will have to stay in place forever, but for now they are our "new normal" and we must follow them to ensure your safety, the safety of those you/we love and the staff of Good Mojo. We understand that some may seem inconvenient and maybe even "over the top" but in truth, is it really "over the top" to ensure your absolute safety and well-being? The following are our new protocols developed with the guidance of various body art organizations and the department of health, please work with us on adhering to them. Thank you.
1. WE CANNOT HANDLE WALK-INS LIKE WE USED TO. If you would like to be tattooed, please call the studio in advance at 978.666.0931 and speak with one of our staff members, they'd be happy to direct you to an artist or to the artist of your choosing. If they are available, we can arrange a quick online consult either by e-mail, phone, outside of the studio, via Facetime or ZOOM. Then we will schedule a time for you to be tattooed. We cannot host extended in-person consults or have people in our waiting area. If you must come in for a quick "in-person " for a tracing, you will have to leave afterward until the artist has completely drawn and set-up for you to be tattooed. You will be called in when they are ready. PLEASE SEE OUR WALK-UPS PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PROCESS.
PLEASE NOTE: A walk-in artist may NOT be available the day or exact time that you want to be tattooed - but we will do our best to accommodate you.
(1A. PORTFOLIOS MAY BE VIEWED ONLINE. Paper portfolios will no longer be available for viewing, if you would like to see our artists' work please view their portfolios here or via their Instagrams/Facebook pages.)
2. WORK IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. If you have an appointment, please arrive on time and call us when you arrive. You may have to wait in your car for a few minutes while your artist sets up, but we will call you when your artist is set-up and ready to tattoo you. We apologize, we can only have a limited number of people in the waiting area.
3. NO GUESTS. We're sorry about this because we know how special an occasion it is to get tattooed but unfortunately we can no longer accommodate guests.
4. ALL PEOPLE ENTERING THE STUDIO MUST WEAR A FACE MASK. These can be cloth or paper surgical masks. They must be worn at all times while you are in the studio. We also have cloth masks for sale.
5. ALL PEOPLE ENTERING THE STUDIO MUST WASH HANDS IMMEDIATELY AFTER COMING IN OR USE HAND SANITIZER AT ENTRY AND YOU MUST SANITIZE YOUR PHONE. We have a restroom for hand washing and we have hand sanitizer & alcohol wipes for your phone available at the entrance.
6. TEMPERATURES WILL BE TAKEN. Every person that comes into the studio will have their temperature taken this includes every artist before every shift. If your temperature is >100F your appointment will be canceled and rescheduled for a later date.
7. MEDICAL DISCLOSURES AND TRACING. Every client must now fill out a COVID-19 form in addition to the standard medical release form, this information will also be used for tracing purposes by the local Board of Health. PLEASE BE HONEST when filling out the forms.
8. ALL PERSONAL BELONGINGS WILL HAVE TO BE PLACED IN A SANITIZED, CLOSED BIN. These will be placed in your artist's room with you during your session.
****WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON - THIS INCLUDES IF WE SUSPECT THAT YOU MAY HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 or IF YOU REFUSE TO FOLLOW SAFETY PROTOCOLS.****-
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS THAT MAY SEEM LIKE COVID, OR IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, **PLEASE** CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT - WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO RESCHEDULE YOU AND CARRY ON YOUR DEPOSIT. We CANNOT risk the health of the artists or our loved ones at home.
9. CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS ARE ENCOURAGED. We accept all major credit cards and debit card transactions. (We will still be taking cash and still have an ATM on the premises.)
We will be sanitizing and disinfecting even more throughout the day and making sure your visit with us is as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for working with us and we look forward to seeing you soon!
~The Good Mojo Family
Those little bastards causing all of the trouble.