Unfortunately, in the age of COVID, we're no longer able to host walk-ins like we used to however we are hosting "walk-ups" that work very similarly. Follow the steps below to get your "walk-up" tattoo!
1. Call us at 978.666.0931 to speak with one of our staff who will be happy to direct you to a possibly available artist. (Our walk-up artist is typically available Thursday - Sunday but this is subject to change.)
**PLEASE NOTE: A WALK-UP ARTIST MIGHT NOT BE AVAILABLE THE EXACT DAY OR EXACT TIME THAT YOU WANT TO BE TATTOOED - BUT WE WILL REALLY TRY OUR BEST TO ACCOMMODATE YOU! ALL WORK IS FIRST COME / FIRST SERVED.**
2. If an artist is available we can arrange a quick consult either on the phone, via e-mail, Facetime, here outside, or via Zoom to discuss your ideas. Please have any reference material available for your artist to see and/or ready for e-mail or text.
3. After the consult, based on how much time your artist will need, we will set up a time for you to be tattooed.
4. Because we're limited to the number of people in our waiting area we have to ask you to wait outside of the studio, we will call you as soon as your artist is ready to go! Please be on time and ready! PLEASE NOTE: We cannot accommodate guests right now, scheduled clients only.
5. Everyone entering the studio is REQUIRED to wear a mask, is subject to a temperature check and you must sanitize your hands and phone. (We have a sanitization station ready and waiting for you!) Any personal items you have must be stored in a sanitized bin that will be in your artist's room while you are tattooed.
6. Make sure that you have your ID. You MUST be at least 18 years old to receive a tattoo. NO ID = NO TATTOO - NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. Artists' portfolios can be viewed on here or on our Instagram: @GoodMojoTattoos, we are also on Facebook.
Thank you so much, we appreciate your working with us and we really look forward to tattooing you!
Sanitization station at our entry.